Sunday, June 26, 2011

Some of my new paintings!!!


I painted and now also would like to post here some of my paintings some of my drawings although, i'm not a professional artist yet and it's all  because of my hobby. I would love to paint and i came to know now it's my true friend too because most of my time're passing out by living alone and when i felt alone it'll be with me, when i felt happy or sad it'll be with me forever. When, i just start to draw/paint then my feelings automatically soars into those canvas. As i should to say, once (arround 2 and half years ago) i took some of class of fine art. But, by the some of my personal reason i did breke up with that. But, still 'Nassa vaneko Nassa nai ho' even, music is too addict. Oh yeah, that's why we can't escape easily from those addiction. But, it's really GOOD !!! it's not bad it's not negative Which, help us to be SOMETHING !!! So, keep grow up your aspirant something TALENTS Friends !!! I think, nobody's in this earth who haven't a 'Kala,Gala,Creations,Inventions etc.:))


And, even if you think these paintings are'nt quite superior, Feel Superior ok ????? :D
Paintings of with learnings times and trying to paint totally with myself, are also trying to say something. Hope, you'll know it.....:)

LANDSCAPE -1

Still Life -1
Sketch -1
LANDSCAPE -2
...and the preparation for exhibition of Yuma Fine Art Gallery's artists.
Missed ..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment